RURAL LEADER'S BOOTCAMP
Being True to Yourself and Others: Values-Drive Leadership
* BROOME, 1-3 NOVEMBER 2017
2018 BOOTCAMP INTAKE
* BRISBANE, 13-15 MARCH
(See Events Page for Registration Links)
This Program is a unique developmental opportunity for aspiring Leaders within the Rural Sector. The Bootcamp provides an opportunity for you to refect on your own strengths, challenges and leadership aspirations and to understand what it takes to become a highly effective leader, in the company of other rural leaders.
The Rural Leaders Bootcamp is a 4-Day Program conducted over a period of several months. Some of the key topics you will cover in the Program are:
Leadership and Capturing Hearts
* Defining purpose
Mastering the People Dimension
* Aligning leadership and purpose
* Acceptance there is always a choice
* Exploring behavioural styles
Understanding the Managing Energy
* Managing conflict & shaping team culture
* Understanding inter-generatioinal workplace dynamics
* Managing energy not time for Maximum performance
* Leveraging creativity and team energy
* Removing the epidemic of 'busyness'
* Communicating decisions and expectations
Aligning Physical Well-Being and Nutrition
* Understanding your Drivers of decisions-making
* Having a framework for action
* Physical well-being and physical exertation
Mastering the Inner Warrior
* Understanding the impact of what you eat
* Strengthen and align energy across all Four dimesnions: body, heart, mind and
Managing for Sustainability and Climate Change
* Learning the ask yourself the tough questions
* Scenario planning
* Identifying the key drivers of ecological sustainability in your business
YOU WILL COMPLETE THIS PROGRAM EQUIPPED WITH TOOLS, MODELS AND STRATEGIES TO BE APPLIED TO YOUR LEADERSHIP TASKS.
YOU WILL HAVE GAINED INSIGHT INT YOURSELF AND OTHERS.
YOU WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSINESS CONTEXT IN A WAY THAT YOU CAN DEVELOP THE NECESSARY CAPABILITIES AND LEAD YOUR TEAM TO ACHIEVE THE AGREED GOALS.